What is the Average Cost of a Nose Ring? Average Nose Ring Price
Nose rings are popular next only to ear rings and, therefore, are preferred by a large percentage of people. Nose piercing is usually a painless procedure and the rings that are selected for the purpose vary in material, size and shape, as the case may be in each individual. A stainless steel fixed bead ring costs $10, while high polish titanium captive bead ring is priced at $7. The 18g surgical steel captive bead ring with a gem usually costs less, but the 14KT white gold 2 mm cubic ring and dome or star nose rings may cost anywhere between $15 and $20. The average cost of a nose ring is $10.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price