What is the Average Cost of a Late Abortion? Average Late Term Abortion Price
An abortion is a fairly quick and painless procedure that has few side effects.While an abortion in the first trimester of pregnancy, that is during the first three months, is only a simple procedure, late term abortions are really seen as a risk-involving process, particularly if the pregnancy is carried to full term. Many matters like the length of the pregnancy and the kind of anesthesia used, decide the ultimate cost of an abortion. However, an abortion done at an early stage of pregnancy costs less than during that carried out during an advanced phase. The average cost of a late term abortion is about $3,000. Also, many insurance companies offer coverage for abortions, though the co-pay may differ depending on the type of plan.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price