What is the Average Cost of a Hamster? Average Hamster Price
Hamsters are nocturnal animals that generally live for 2 to 3 years. Hamsters belong to different breeds and come in many different size and color. Since dogs and cats happen to be hamsters’ natural predators, it is typically best to keep them in open-air cages. The average cost of a hamster is $10 to $20. Adult Syrian hamsters, full-grown dwarf hamsters and Robvorski hamsters are among the well-known hamster breeds. Certain hamsters are sold only in pairs.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price