What is the Average Cost of a Haircut? Average Haircut Price
Maintaining the hair may well be one of your top priorities as it often reflects your personality. How ever rich the costumes you wear may be or what ever price you may have spent on purchasing your shoes, only a perfect hair style will balance your ultimate looks. And, if you can spend so much on your dress and footwear, there is nothing wrong in dropping a few dollars to keep your hair intact. The average cost of a haircut is $27. The price, however, may differ on account of factors such as overhead and market. Remember, a top-notch stylist at a regular salon may always charge more.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price