What is the Average Cost of a Gynecologist Visit? Average Gynecologist Visit Price
The usual test conducted during a gynecologist visit is a pap test. This test tests for precancerous changes in the uterine cervix and is recommended for women every three years or so. Gynecologist visits are often required to be covered by insurance, according to most state laws. If the patient is covered by insurance, then a patient can expect to pay anywhere from $0 to roughly $75. For those who are not covered by insurance, a cost of $65 to $75 can be expected.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price