What is the Average Cost of a Gum Grafting Surgery? Average Gum Grafting Surgery Price
Gum graft surgery, also known as gingival graft surgery or periodontal plastic surgery, is a procedure which covers exposed tooth root with grafted tissue. The average cost of gum grafting is between $500 and $1000. The price depends on the area in which you live, the reputation of the practitioner, as well as the complexity of the procedure. The price might also depend on the number of teeth worked on.This procedure is usually performed by a periodontist.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price