What is the Average Cost of a Guide Dog? Average Guide Dog Price
The average cost of a guide dog depends on whether the dog has been donated to the person in need or not. If not, then the cost of obtaining a trained guide dog can cost as much as $50,000. Sometimes, programs will only charge a partial fee, somewhere in the neighborhood of $10,000 to $20,000. Some people opt to train their own dogs, which can cost from $5000 to $15,000 per dog. Some are able to get a dog for free if it is covered by their insurance, but food and veterinarian bills still eat up $1500 annually. Although guide dogs are not cheap, they provide an indispensable service to their caregivers.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price