What is the Average Cost of a Fur Coat? Average Fur Coat Price
The price of a fur coat will depend not only on its cut and size, but on the quality of the fur used to make it. The price of a coat is largely a reflection of the quality of the fur. There will be a difference between a $7000 coat and a $20,000 coat to be sure. Always look for information about the fur used to make your coat - where it’s from and what it is - and compare prices. On average, you should be able to find a good fur coat for a few hundred dollars and a quality one starting at $1000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price