What is the Average Cost of a French Drain? Average French Drain Price
A French drain is a rock or gravel covered trench often lined with a pipe which directs water from a specific area.
When having a French drain constructed on your property, one of the main contributors to the final cost will be the environment. If the soil conditions are less than idea it can create additional work. Beyond environmental factors the costs of supplies will be determined by how long and deep the trench for the drain will need to be. On average you should expect to pay $1200 for a typical French drain to be installed by a professional contractor.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price