What is the Average Cost of a Franchise? Average Franchise Price
Thinking of buying into a franchise? The costs associated with buying a franchise will depend on what industry the franchise is in as well as the company itself. For example, a fast food franchise might require anywhere from $250,000 to $1 million in initial investment. When becoming a franchisee you will have to have a significant amount of start up capital to cover costs such as the franchise license fee, real estate fees, professional fees, salaries for employees and other start-up costs. And don’t forget: as a franchisee you will need to pay royalties to your franchisor.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price