What is the Average Cost of a Four Year College? Average Four Year College Price
The cost of attending a four year college truly varies depending on what course of study you undertake. There is a wide variety of four year colleges and consequently they have a range of tuition costs. Most students should anticipate spending on average $8000 per year on their tuition and school fees totalling over $30,000 after four years. Private four year colleges will cost significantly more - on average $20,000 per year. No matter what kind of college you choose, other costs to consider when preparing to attend are transportation costs and housing costs.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price