What is the Average Cost of a Food Truck? Average Food Truck Price
Buying a food truck is not unlike buying a new car; the cost depends on the quality and condition of the vehicle.
If the buyer is willing to refurbish the truck, one can be had for as low as $5000 or so. If the buyer would rather a new and fully loaded product, then food trucks can easily go as high as $60,000. On average, though, $25,000 will buy a food truck in good condition that will last for many years to come as you run your concession business.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price