What is the Average Cost of a Flu Vaccine? Average Flu Vaccination Price
Flu vaccines really give the necessary protection to guard against influenza, a respiratory infection. There is a steady increase in the number of people getting hospitalized each year for seasonal influenza and when the flu turns severe, it proves fatal in some cases. The seasonal flu, a contagious respiratory illness caused by influenza viruses, usually starts in the month of October, but peaks during January and February, sending hundreds of people to the hospitals and health clinics in need of the vaccines. 2009 H1N1 is a new type of influenza noticed recently that spread all over the world, causing a severe pandemic. Antiviral drugs meant for treating the flu are not made available as easily as antibiotics. The average cost of a flu vaccine is $10 to $30.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price