What is the Average Cost of a Flu Shot? Average Influenza/Flu Shot Price
Flu shots are very effective in preventing influenza and hold very few risks and side effects. Many health insurance plans cover flu shots, leaving you to bear an out-of-pocket expense from nil to a co-pay of up to 15. Several employers offer the insurance coverage to their employees to keep them protected from the seasonal flu attacks. Flu shots can be obtained from a doctor, health service unit, local drug store and some supermarkets. Pregnant women are warned against taking the flu shots without consulting a physician. Influenza is a respiratory infection and the resultant illness like cough and muscle ache lasts up to a fortnight. Flu vaccine is prepared from the fluids of chick embryos. The average cost of a flu shot is $10 to $30.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price