What is the Average Cost of a Flat Screen TV? Average Flat Screen TV Price
Flat screen televisions were once truly a luxury item but are now coming down in price. There are two main types of flat screen televisions on the market today - plasma, and LCD which stands for liquid crystal display. When considering television size, plasma TVs have generally been cheaper than their LCD counterparts. A plasma flat screen TV around 42” can cost somewhere between $500 and $700 whereas an LCD at the same size can cost $200 or so more.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price