What is the Average Cost of a Flash Drive? Average Flash Drive Price
The cost of a flash drive depends on the amount of memory that it is capable of holding. For a 2 GB (gigabyte) flash drive, the average price is roughly $10. A 4 GB flash drive is $15 on average. Finally, an 8 GB flash drive is roughly $20. Flash drives of larger capacities will increase in price similar to the increase seen from the 2 GB, 4 GB and 8 GB flash drives.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price