What is the Average Cost of a First Class Stamp? Average First Class Stamp Price
In the United States, the Postal Service is estimated to suffer a whopping deficit of $7 million in 2011. This has left the department with no other option but to seek an increase in the fee of first class stamp, taking it to 46 cents from January 2. With a hike in the cost of mailing, magazines and news dailies, the postal service hopes to off-set the balance to a great extent as the total increase is likely to net a sum of $2.36 million by the end of the next year. The average cost of a first class stamp is 44 cents.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price