What is the Average Cost of a Fireplace? Average Fireplace Price
Fireplaces can bring warmth, value and character to a home. To install a fireplace with a chimney system, the cost is in the neighborhood of $3500. This price can fluctuate depending on the homeowner’s location and the labor and materials used. Homeowners must also keep in mind that there are costs to maintain a fireplace so that it runs safely. If the impression of a fireplace is what is desired, then a mantle that can be used as a centerpiece in a room can be purchased for roughly $300.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price