What is the Average Cost of a Fire Truck? Average Fire Truck Price
A fire truck is a large vehicle with many added features, which means it is a pricey piece of equipment. A fire truck carries the equipment and the firefighters required to put out a fire. A fire truck is usually bought by the taxes paid to the government in a town, city, township or county. Fire trucks can take up to a year to purchase for smaller communities, as they are quite expensive. The cheapest models cost roughly $50,000, while the most expensive models cost upwards of $750,000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price