What is the Average Cost of a Family Vacation? Average Family Vacation Price
The cost of a family vacation depends on a number of factors. A family who travels by airplane, as opposed to a more cost-effective mode of transport, such as by car, should expect to pay more. Destination also plays a large part in the total cost. Overseas or luxury getaways will cost far more than if you were to choose a local destination or a stay with relatives or friends. For a budget vacation, expect to spend between $800 to $3500. For a luxury vacation, a getaway package will likely cost $3500 plus.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price