What is the Average Cost of a False Tooth? Average Fake/False Tooth Price
The cost of a false tooth depends on many factors. The location of the office, the respectability of the practitioner and the level of difficulty of the procedure all factor into the cost of an implant. For example, if further work is needed, such as gum or bone restoration, then the price will undoubtedly rise. Also, the price of replacing an incisor or canine will be different than replacing, for example, a molar. For a basic procedure, $1500 is the average for replacing a tooth with a false one. More complicated procedures, or procedures done in dental offices in more upscale areas can expect to pay upwards of $6000.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price