What is the Average Cost of a Facial Filler? Average Facial Filler Price
Facial fillers are often used to plump up or smooth out areas of the face. Some examples of commonly known facial fillers are Collagen and Botox. The cost of facial fillers largely depends on the area in which you live, the reputation and respectability of the practitioner performing the procedure, and the complexity of the procedure. Cost also depends on whether the client goes for a short-term treatment or a long-lasting treatment. On average, though, facial fillers cost roughly $350 per treatment.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price