What is the Average Cost of a European Vacation? Average European Vacation Price
Touring prominent countries in Europe is a life-time dream for many. However, the different expenses like transportation, lodging and restaurant that have to be incurred may prove very dearly if one fails to work out the absolute needs in advance. Though really not considered a luxury, hiring a car on lease may be inevitable during the vacation as travelling by I class train anywhere in Europe costs much more than paying for a car. For covering a distance of 100 miles, the cost involved is around $20. Similarly, lodging per day in a three-star hotel may cost anywhere near $75. And the food expenses depend on one’s diet and again a solid dinner in a quality restaurant in London, Italy, Spain or Portugal may cost about $25. So, put together, the average cost of a European vacation may roughly cost $120 per day.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price