What is the Average Cost of a College Education? Average College Education Price
The cost of a college education depends on how many years the student intends to study for, whether they are studying out-of-state or abroad, and whether they require housing while studying. With public institutions, room and board with tuition costs an average of $10,000. If a student chooses to study out-of-state, costs are likely to increase to $15,000 per year on average. Furthermore, students choosing to study abroad should expect to pay much more - depending on which country they study in, fees can go as high as $30,000 - $50,000 for tuition and room and board.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price