What is the Average Cost of Urea per gallon? Average Urea Price
Urea is an organic chemical compound representing the waste produced by the body when it metabolizes protein. It is also produced by other mammals, some fish and amphibians. It was first discovered in the human urine by H.M. Rouelle in 1773. Later in 1883, F. Wolher managed to obtain urea by using ammonium chloride in treating silver isocyanate. It is mainly used as a nitrogen release fertilizer in agriculture. It is also used in manufacturing various adhesives and plastics. The average price of Urea is $420-$429/ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price