What is the Average Cost of Toluene? Average Toluene Price
Toluene is a colorless liquid, insoluble in water with an odor very similar to the one found in paint thinners. The name of the substance derives from the word “toluol” which refers to an aromatic extract from which it was first obtained. Toluene was first described and named by Jacob Berzelius. Toluene is mainly used as a solvent for dissolving paints, rubber, glues and silicone sealants. It is also used in the fabrication of benzene and xylenes. It is dangerous if it comes into contact with eyes or skin and is irritating for the lungs. The average price of toluene is $2,80s/gal.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price