What is the Average Cost of Terephthalic Acid? Average Terephthalic Acid Price
Terephthalic acid is a white crystalline powder being used as the precursor of polyester, used in the manufacture of bottles and clothing. It is produced by the oxidation of oxygen and p-xylene in air. It also can be obtained in the laboratory by the oxidation of some benzene derivates. It is used in the manufacture of PET all over the world, the demand exceeding thirty million tones in 2006. The average price of terephthalic acid is 48 cents/lb.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price