What is the Average Cost of Staurolite? Average Staurolite Price
Staurolite as a metamorphic mineral is mainly used by the mineralogists to determine the degree of metamorphism. It is popular due the fact that its crystals are tinned and form the shape of a cross. Its name comes from the Greek “stauros” meaning cross and “lithos” meaning stone. It can be found in regional metamorphic rocks along with other minerals such as kyanite, micas, biotite and sillimanite. In Christianity it is associated with the symbol of cross and good luck. A specimen of 35 mm staurolite is sold for $55.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price