What is the Average Cost of Sodium Hydroxide per pound/ton? Average Sodium Hydroxide Price
Sodium Hydroxide is also called “caustic soda” being an alkaline compound. It is usually used in manufacturing chemicals and soaps and in petroleum refining. Pure sodium hydroxide has a white translucent color, being soluble in water, but insoluble in ether. It is also used in the manufacture of paper, detergents and as a drain cleaner. Sodium hydroxide, in its solid state can cause serious burns, scarring and permanent injury if it comes into direct contact with the skin, or blindness, if it comes into contact with the eyes. The average price of Sodium Hydroxide is $4 per pound.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price