What is the Average Cost of Propylene Oxide? Average Propylene Oxide Price
Propylene oxide is a volatile, colorless liquid, being industrially produced. It was used for the first time as a racing fuel, but the usage was prohibited because of safety reasons. The process of producing propylene oxide starts with propylene that involves hydro chlorination and oxidation. It is a chemical intermediate used in industrial and commercial products. Being a highly reactive chemical it is also used to produce other chemicals such as propylene glycol, propylene glycol ethers and polyglycol ethers. The average price of propylene oxide is $150/ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price