What is the Average Cost of Propylene? Average Propylene Price
Propylene is also known as “propane”. It is a colorless gas, with an unpleasant smell. It is a dangerous gas, because when it is mixed with oxygen or air it is extremely flammable. The most important derivates of propylene are acrylonitrile, polypropylene, cumene and propylene oxide, which make propylene an important chemical intermediate. It can be found in its natural state being a natural product from vegetation. The average cost of Propylene is $1050-$1091 per ton.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price