What is the Average Cost of Phthalate? Average Phthalate Price
Phthalates started to be used in 1920 as a replacement of camphor used in the manufacture of plastics. The main use of phthalates is as plasticizers: substances added to plastics to increase their durability. They can be found in personal care products such as perfume, eye-shadow, nail polish and hair spray. Phthalates are insoluble in water, soluble in oil and they have a syrupy liquid consistency. In USA, EU and Canada, phthalates are eliminated from many products because of health concerns. The average price of phthalate is 73 cents/lb.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price