What is the Average Cost of Phosphoric Acid? Average Phosphoric Acid Price
Phosphoric acid is a mineral acid that has the chemical formula H3PO4. Phosphoric acid can be found in its natural state in many fruits and vegetables. On an industrial scale it is produced from phosphate ore. Phosphoric acid is a colorless liquid used in fertilizers, detergents, flavorings and medicines. It can also be used to remove the rust by direct application to affected areas. Food additive studies have shown it to have negative effects on kidney health. It is a cheap and accessible substance. For example a bottle of 500 ml can be bought for as low as $20.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price