What is the Average Cost of Phenol? Average Phenol Price
In its pure state, phenol is a colorless or white solid man-made chemical. It dissolves in water and it evaporates more slowly than water, having an irritating odor. It is mainly sold and used as a liquid and it catches fire easily. It can be found in a natural state in organic material and animal waste. Its main use is to produce plastic. It is also used in the fabrication of cosmetics such as sunscreens, skin lightening preparation and hair dyes. Phenol is not usually sold for the consumer use.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price