What is the Average Cost of Nitrobenzene? Average Nitrobenzene Price
Nitrobenzene is a yellow liquid, with an oily aspect and an almond- like odor. It is an industrial chemical being very toxic in large quantities and used mainly in industry to fabricate a chemical named aniline. It is not soluble in water but will evaporate to air. It is used but in small quantities in the manufacture of pesticides, dyes and synthetic rubber. It is a hazardous substance and a prolonged exposure can cause kidney and liver failure, damages to the central nervous system and lung irritation. Nitrobenzene is not usually sold for commercial purposes.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price