What is the Average Cost of Nitric Acid per gallon? Average Nitric Acid Price
Nitric acid is also called “aqua fortis”. It is a corrosive liquid, usually transparent, but sometimes with a yellow cast because of the accumulation of oxides of nitrogen. It is an inorganic compound, fuming, with the chemical formula HNO3. It is mainly used in manufacturing explosives and fertilizers, perfumes, dyes, and drugs. It is also used in the purification of gold, silver and platinum and as a laboratory reagent. The average cost of Nitric Acid is $13, 35 per gallon.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price