What is the Average Cost of Methanol? Average Methanol Price
Methanol is the simplest alcohol concerning the structure, easily flammable, colorless and toxic. It can be recognized due to a softer and more "sweet" odor than that of ethanol. It is frequently used as a solvent, denatured ethanol, fuel or antifreeze. Methanol intoxication is manifested initially by central nervous system depression, headaches, dizziness, nausea, loss of balance, confusion, and at higher doses unconsciousness and death. The first use of methanol dates from 1661 when it was obtained by Robert Boyle. The average price of methanol is $426/MT.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price