What is the Average Cost of MTBE? Average MTBE Price
MTBE is a chemical compound from the group of chemicals known as fuel oxygenates. It is used in USA, in gasoline in order to reduce carbon monoxide caused by auto emissions. It is a colorless liquid, insoluble in water, easily flammable and volatile. It is used as a solvent in organic chemistry, and in medicine to dissolve gallstones. It is made synthetically through the chemical reaction of isobutylene and methanol. The average cost of MTBE is 240cents/gallon.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price