What is the Average Cost of Living in Sydney per month/year?
Living in Sydney can be quite expensive as the Consumer Price Index of 115.22 indicates. Housing is particularly expensive. To rent a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is close to $3,500 a month and even in the suburbs it is still well over $2,000. To commute in and around the city expect to pay about $120 a month on public transport. Basic utilities such as gas, electricity and water are about $140. Food and clothing tend to cost above the average.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price