What is the Average Cost of Living in South Korea per month/year?
Overall the average cost of living in South Korea is quite inexpensive when factors such as housing and basic monthly costs are considered. To rent a one bedroom apartment in the city is just over $550 with a 3 bedroom apartment about twice that much. Gasoline is expensive but travel by public transport is fairly cheap with a monthly pass costing under $40. Food and clothing compare very favorably with western countries and basic utilities are about $90 a month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price