What is the Average Cost of Living in Rome per month/year?
Living in Rome can be quite expensive. The rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city, for example, is very high at $3,440 a month. Even outside the city center it is nearly $2,000 but with a monthly pass for public transport at slightly more than $40 commuting is a viable alternative. The Consumer Price Index for Rome is 96.69, excluding rent. The cost of basic food items is slightly more than average and basic utilities such as gas, electricity, water and garbage collection are over $200 a month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price