What is the Average Cost of Living in Florence per month/year?
It is less expensive to live Florence than in Rome. Housing costs, for example, are cheaper with the rent on a 3 bedroom apartment in the city is $1,500 a month but only slightly cheaper outside the center. The Consumer Price Index for Florence is 94.61, excluding rent. Food and clothing are about average and dining out for two people costs a bit more than $50. A monthly pass for public transport is about $47 and basic utilities are $270 a month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price