What is the Average Cost of Living in England per month/year?
The average cost of living in England is higher than many other countries. The Consumer Price Index for England is 93.91, excluding rent. Basic food items at the supermarket range between $2 to $4 each. Entertainment is not cheap. Two people dining out could expect to pay $70 for a meal at a reasonable quality restaurant. A monthly pass for public transport is about $100 and utilities such as electricity, gas and water are nearly $200 a month. A 3 bedroom apartment in the city is $1,970 a month reducing to $1,560 outside the city center.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price