What is the Average Cost of Living in Berlin per month/year?
The average cost of living in Berlin is quite reasonable. Basic food items at the supermarket are a little bit expensive but a meal for two at a restaurant is only about $35. For a large city, housing is not overly expensive and compares well with other European cities. A 3 bedroom apartment in the city rents for $1,540 a month while basic utilities come in at about $235. A monthly pass for public transport is about $100.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price