What is the Average Cost of Living in Beijing per month/year?
The average cost of living in Beijing is considerably lower than most European locations and this is reflected in the Consumer Price Index of 38.86. Food and clothing are quite inexpensive at the markets and the cost of an evening out at a restaurant is only about $10. Transport expenses are also cheap with a monthly pass for public transport costing about $30. Basic utilities are only about $20 a month. A 3 bedroom apartment in the city can be rented for $1,365 a month.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- How Much Does an Average Tune Up Cost? Average Tune Up Price
- How Much Does an Average Trip To Hawaii Cost? Average Trip To Hawaii Price
- How Much Does an Average Trial Cost? Average Trial Price
- How Much Does an Average Tattoo Cost? Average Tattoo Price
- How Much Does an Average Roof Cost? Average Roof Price