What is the Average Cost of Kyanite? Average Kyanite Price
Kyanite is a blue silicate mineral that often occurs in sedimentary rock and in metamorphic pegmatites rich in aluminum. The name of kyanite comes from the Greek word “kuanos” that means deep blue. Kyanite is used in the ceramic industry for the manufacture of porcelain dishware, but it is also used in electronics. As a gemstone it has a limited usage due to its anisotropism and perfect cleavage. Usually it can be found in a blue color but it also occurs in white, green or grey color. A 37 grams piece of kyanite can be bought for $42.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price