What is the Average Cost of Isobutylene? Average Isobutylene Price
Isobutylene is a volatile and colorless gas mainly obtained from gases in petroleum cracking. It is used as an intermediate for the production of many products. For example, it is used to produce gasoline oxygenates by reacting with methanol and ethanol. It is obtained in industrial quantities by catalytic dehydrogenation of isobutene. The main producers of isobutylene in USA are Lyondell and Texas Petrochemicals. It is hazardous for the environment being highly flammable. The average price of isobutylene is $60 for a 34 liter cylinder.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price