What is the Average Cost of Hydrochloric Acid? Average Hydrochloric Acid Price
Hydrochloric acid is a clear, colorless liquid, releasing in air hydrochloric acid fumes, with a pungent, characteristic odor. Hydrochloric acid is known as the spirits of salt, muriatic acid or hard water. It is found in its natural state, but only in very small amounts. It is found in volcanic emanations and in gastric acid helping to kill bacteria that causes gastrointestinal tract disorders. It is mainly used in industrial processes. The average price of hydrochloric acid is $100/MT.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price