What is the Average Cost of Gypsum? Average Gypsum Price
Gypsum is a soft mineral used to make cements and plasters. It is usually white or colorless and is also known as the plaster of Paris. Gypsum is often used to create drywall. Some other uses are fertilizer, soil conditioner, mead, medicine, tofu, shampoos and foot creams, and plaster. In board form, as drywall, the average cost of gypsum is between $7 and $10 a board, depending on the quality of the board.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price