What is the Average Cost of Gym Equipment? Average Gym Equipment Price
Purchasing your own gym equipment is a convenient option for those who can’t make the time to travel to the gym. Also, the cost of working out might be lessened depending on how long the equipment lasts. The average health club membership is roughly $400 or so per year, with more exclusive clubs costing $600 or more per year. If one prefers to work out at home, the cost can be considerably less in the long run. For example, the average cost of a treadmill is roughly $800 and the average cost of an elliptical machine is roughly $650. An initial investment that could last for years has the potential to save you cash in the long run.
Cost and Price Reference Series
Find out the cost of many of life's important purchases here, in our cost and price reference series.
- Pearson Biology Page 72 Answers Section 3.2
- Pearson Biology Page 98 Answers Section 4.1
- Pearson Biology Page 49 Answers Section 2.3
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 67 Answers Chapter 4 Test Your Understanding California
- Campbell AP Biology 9th Edition Page 56 Answers Section 3.3 Concept Check California
- What Is the Average Cost of Dunite Per Pound/Ton? Average Dunite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Sepiolite Per Pound/Ton? Average Sepiolite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Scoria Per Pound/Ton? Average Scoria Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Saponite Per Pound/Ton? Average Saponite Price
- What Is the Average Cost of Rutile Per Pound/Ton? Average Rutile Price